Wire Rolling Cassette
Mashtronics manufactures the various types of wire rolling cassette for production of smooth or ribbed wire for low, medium, high carbon or stainless steel wire rod for any cold drawing process.
The most common use of these cassettes is for the production of wire for the reinforcing electro welded mesh, stirrups, bars etc.
Features of Cold Drawing Rolling Cassette:
- For smooth and ribbed wire,
- High productivity due to higher drawing speeds,
- Easy for operate,
- Short times for changing the wire diameter,
- Water cooled tools,
- Central lubricated system,
- Spare part service for rolling cassettes